Whether you are celebrating Women’s History Month, National Women’s Small Business, or sporting The Big Pink, October is OUR month ladies! And what better reason than to go pink, loud and proud!
Here are V+T’s 8 Reasons to Blush this month.
1) Ivanka Trump’s Turnberry Satchel: Featured on the @IvankaTrump Instagram page last week with the caption “I adore how this blush colored Turnberry Satchel adds a feminine touch to any work outfit.” We couldn’t agree more Ivanka!
2) Nar’s Orgasm Collection Blush: If the name itself wasn’t enough to make you bashful, Nars is best known for perfecting the peach/pink shades, leaving you with a pretty glowing finish.
3) Vueve Cliquot Rose: The next time someone asks, red or white, you tell them “pass the bubbly please!” There’s always a reason to celebrate and Vueve Cliquot’s packaging screams for you ladies to take the rein!
4) Herve Leger’s Rose Gold Foil Bandage Skirt: Herve Leger is the fashion lexicon for sex appeal, known for his body hugging styles that “fits your body like a glove.” This piece is guaranteed to attract many eyeballs.
5) Vince’s Fold-Over Coat: When I became pregnant, all I wanted to do was wear pink. Perhaps its hormones but that delicate color exudes romance, charm, femininity and tenderness. All the qualities that attract…
6) La Perla’s Satin-Trimmed Stretch-Tulle Bodysuit: Sexy bra and panties are great but there is something vastly underrated about the body suit. Body suits are classic-yet-daring and they hug your assets in just the right places!
7) Michael Kors’ Timepiece: It sparkles, it’s pink and it’s puuuuurty. Need we say more?
8) Eugenia Kim’s Max Fedora Nude Hat: Eugenia Kim makes the hottest hats in the game and this rabbit fur fedora makes you completely want to melt.